About our Programs
Each center offers the same types of programs, such as
- Nursery Program for infants ages 3 months to 12 months
- Toddler Program for toddlers ages 13 months to 36 months
- Preschool Program for children ages 36 months to 48months
- Pre-K Program for students ages 48 months to Kindergarten
- After-school Care Program for school age students up to 12 years of age
- Summer Camp for all ages (up to 12 years old)
Preschool and Pre-K programs are offered to children ages 3 to 5 and are based on Creative Curriculum and Child Assessment Portfolios design by early childhood professionals from Teaching Strategies. At our facilities we are creating areas of interest for the students to explore and learn "hands on".Children are evaluated three times during each school year to ensure age appropriate implementation of the lesson planning.We recognize and assess our students in all 9 domains:
- Science and Technology
- Social Studies
- The Arts
- For children, who's English is a second language we perform English Language Acquisition assessments and provide individualized tutoring.
Language Classes (German, Spanish and Polish)
-*Art & Music/Dancing classes
-*Physical Education/Yoga Classes
-*Daily trips to the local playground
-*Various themed field trips throughout the year
- Items marked with an *asterik are available at all locations
- To find out which classes are available where, go to Locations to contact the daycare you wish to seek information from.
- To find out our rates, please contact the location you are interested in. Contact information is posted on the main page.