|Posted on June 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM|
With Pre-K graduation just around the corner on June 20 we are getting ready for our summer camp starting July 7th.
Graduating from Pre-K class into Kindergarten is a milestone in your and your child's life.The transition may be hard for both sides.It is important to talk to your child about the changes and him/her beind a "big kid" and a "serious" student.
Listed below are some books that may help explaining the transition:
- I am too absolutely small for school by Lauren Child
- Look out kindergarten,here I come by Nancy L .Carlson
- Mama,don't go by Harry Horse
- My first day of school by Nancy L Skarmes
- My Kindergarten by Rosemary Wells
- School Bus by Donald Crews
- The night before kindergarten by Natasha Wing.